PT. OTSUKA INDONESIA “CARE FOR LOMBOK”
On Sunday, August 5th, 2018, at 6:46 pm., an 7.2 on RS earthquake attacked North Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara (NTB). Many people were dead and injured, moreover, roads and their houses damaged due to such earthquake.
1. On August 11th, 2018, PT. OTSUKA INDONESIA Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), PT. Otsuka Indonesia Foundation (YKKOI) and the employees delivered the donation to ease the refugees such as: Logistic, Drinking Water, Mats, etc. to one of our Employee and the victims in two hamlets and one Refugee Aid Centre in North Lombok as follows:
- Sunggul Sari Hamlet, Sigar Penjalin Village, Tanjung District, North Lombok
- Rangsot Timur Hamlet, Sigar Penjalin Village, Tanjung District, North Lombok
- Refugee Aid Centre of Gumantar Village, Kayangan District, North Lombok
2. On 17 August - 19 August 2018, three of PT Otsuka Indonesia volunteer teams at the Lawang factory went to Lombok to hand over the donation from PTOI Factory Employees, PTOI Foundation (YKKOI), Takmir Al-Ikhlas Mosque PTOI, PTOI Employee Cooperatives and PTOI Management to the victims of earthquake disaster in Lombok.
Coordination has been carried out with the Indonesian Red Cross, West Lombok to choose which areas are affected by the disaster and the kind of donation that are most needed, to be more effective, such as: Tarpaulin, mats, blankets, rice, biscuits, mineral water, baby pampers, laundry soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, cooking oil, mosquito repellent, medicine and a 1000 L. water reservoir.
The donation had been delivered to the following several areas in Lombok:
- Sandik Village, Batu Layar District, West Lombok
- Kerandangan Hamlet, Senggigi Village, Batu Layar District, West Lombok
- Segerongan Hamlet, Lingsar Village, Batu Layar District, West Lombok
- Gerthuk Hamlet, Mekarsari Village, Gunungsari District, West Lombok
- Jeringu Barat Hamlet, Jeringu Village, Gunungsari District, West Lombok
- Sajang Village, Sembalun District, East Lombok
- Jorong Village, Sembalun District, East Lombok
- Sedau Village, Narmada District, West Lombok
- Indonesian Red Cross, West Lombok
Hopefully, our donation can be useful for the earthquake refugees and their condition can be recovered immediately.